Questions about questions ...!
For what age range are the naturindianer holiday camps suited?
- In general, our holiday camps are suited for primary school children (6-10 years), unless a different age range is explicitly specified in the camp description.
Can my 5-year-old child also take part in the camp?
- As long as you believe that your child will be able to hold his or her own with older children (for example while playing games or carrying out projects) and that he/ she will feel comfortable during a day-long camp, then we do not see a problem.
When and to which bank account should I pay the invoice amount? Which reason of payment should I specify?
- Once we have received your reservation, we will automatically send a booking confirmation quoting the payment amount and the bank details to the email account you specified. Please transfer the amount within 7 days after booking. Please do not forget to specify the child’s name and the reservation number which you will find on your acknowledgement of receipt.
Is it possible to register my child for a camp at short notice?
- So long as the camp is still open for registration in the internet, you may still register your child. Out of reasons of organisation, we kindly ask you to make a definite registration no later than one week before the camp is due to start. Please note, that if we do not receive your registration until the weekend before the camp is due to start, we will not be able to send you the general information email on time.
Do I get a refund if I have to cancel my reservation?
- Please note the cancellation conditions as specified in our general terms and conditions.
When do I receive further information regarding the holiday camp?
- We will send out an email with all important details approximately 11/2 – 2 weeks prior to the start of the camp.
When can I bring and when can I pick up my child?
- Please find drop-off and pick-up times in the event info email. Drop-off time for most camps is between 8.00 and 9.00 AM and pick-up time is between 4.00 and 5.00 PM. Please note: Some holiday camps (e.g. easter-, autumn) have shorter supervision periods (8.30 AM – 4.30 PM).
Is it possible to leave a second set of clothes and any “tableware” (dishes/ cutlery etc.) on site?
- You may leave things in the tipi. However, please be aware that the tipis are neither under surveillance during the night, nor can they be locked up.
What is the ratio of staff to children in the camps?
- Our ratio of staff to children in the holiday camps is at least 1:7, mostly the ratio is more like 1:6 or 1:5.
How many children take part in each holiday camp?
- For most of the camps, up to 25-30 children can take part. We do, however, have a few camp sites where the maximum number of participating children is lower (e.g. Martinsried).
How does the shuttle service work?
- The shuttle service is offered for certain camps (this is clearly stated in the camp information). At least five children need to be signed up for the shuttle service for it to be offered. One or two camp staff will meet the children mostly either at a station or close to a station and will take the children to the camp using public transport. The children need their own ticket. You will receive an email with details concerning the shuttle service approximately one week before the camp is due to start.
My child is on the waiting list for the camp. What are the chances of him/ her getting a place in the camp?
- Sie You are welcome to write to us to find out where on the waiting list your child is. If your child is near the top of the waiting list, and there is still time before the camp starts, then experience has shown that the chances are pretty good that one or two children on the waiting list will still be able to join the camp.
Do you offer a discount for siblings?
- Yes. You may reduce the fee for one child by 10%.
My child has an intolerance to certain foods. What should I do?
- Please specify the intolerance on the application form under the heading “comments” and tell the camp leader on the first day. In the event that the intolerance means that your child needs a special type of food, please send an email to (email@example.com ) at least three weeks prior to the start of the camp. We can then buy the right type of food.
What if the weather is bad? Will the camp still take place?
- The camp will take place whatever the weather. Please make sure that your child is adequately dressed for whatever weather is expected including a spare set of clothes if necessary. Every camp site has a designated shelter which will be used in the event of very heavy rain or thunderstorm if necessary.
Which type of clothes is adequate for the weather conditions?
- Please listen to the weather forecast. The children will be outside all day whatever the weather, so please pack waterproof clothes and rubber boots if necessary. In the colder months we advise you to dress your child in a combination of thicker and thinner “layers” so that he/she can easily take off or put on a layer depending on the situation.
What if my child gets ill?
- If your child is sick, please inform us as soon as possible and send us a medical certification. If you already paid for the camp, we will send you a voucher that you can redeem in another camp. If you haven`t paid at the date of the cancellation, we charge a cancellation fee of 15% (of the enrolement fee).
If we have not been able to answer your question with the answers given above, then please write to:
Mrs Lisa Schmethüsen, firstname.lastname@example.org